❤️ 19F ❤️ *SELLING - FULLY VERIFIED* -Nudes-Vids-Sexting-Skype- ❤️ Read my whole post or don't message me. Snap sensualchloe69 ❤️

BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

SensualChloe69x

*BEFORE YOU CONTINUE, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I AM A PERSON AFTERALL, SO DO NOT MESSAGE ME UNLESS YOU READ THE ENTIRE POST BELOW, I WILL BLOCK YOU OTHERWISE*

Hi! ❤

Ever wished you can just hit up a girl to sext with, trade nudes, receive vids from, camshows etc. but looking on countless sexting sites wasting hours just kinda turns you off?
Well if you got spare money you can have all your fantasies, desires and fetishes come to reality with me! I'm cute, but hella dirty ❤
Don't look this as a business, I'm looking to make some extra bucks not gonna lie, but I do it with passion because I'm horny all the time and want to treat you perfectly if you take care of this wild girl!

THE TWO AND ONLY SAMPLES I WILL PROVIDE YOU, I AM SICK OF TIMEWASTERS ASKING FOR MORE, IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH, THEN DON'T WASTE MY TIME PLS. Copy the link below for 2 pics, one is a verification picture that shows I am real, second one is a random sneak peak!

------- imgur.com/a/pu2hrSK --------
Copy the link above to see the 2 samples
~ ~ ~ ~ DON'T ASK FOR MORE ~ ~ ~ ~

YOUR FIRST MESSAGE MUST BE WHICH OFFER YOU ARE BUYING, OTHERWISE I WILL COUNT YOU AS A TIMEWASTER ANND BLOCK YOU. So when messaging me, just say for example ''Hi Chloe, I want to buy the custom video offer'' and I will get back to you asap

You are the customer, true, but understand that these few rules that I have are NOTHING personal, I am NOT strict and groggy, I'm just a person just like you are and the rules are there to avoid and reduce timewasters, haters, insulters. It's hard doing this when 90% of guys messaging me just bring me down, but it's worth for real men!

❤❤❤Pricelist❤❤❤

$30 - 30 nudes
$50 - 60 nudes, 1 short vid
$100 - 140 nudes + 2 vids
$75 - full 30 minute CUSTOM VIDEO !!!
$50 - very long sexy teasing story to keep you going on!
$70 - 1 hour sexting with live pics ($10 extra if u want vids)
$70 - fetish dropbox
$200 - your slave for one day
$500 - your slave for a whole week
$80 - 1 hour skype (cam) show, you can divide it in 3x20 mins

-----------

My vid offers

$65 - public flashing, masturbating, completely naked in crowded streets, dildo playing in park (11min 37sec)
$90 - me getting an eight inch c0ck ALL DOWN MY THROAT (9min)
$130 - foursome vid, with my one girl friend that is barely 18 and two guys with huge cocks! (19min 57sec)
$70 - two guys shooting massive loads on my face and mouth, then me doing a public cumwalk around the block ! (8 min 40 sec)
$55 - me deep fisting my ass while deepthroating a huge dildo! (5 min 3 sec)
$60 - amazing footjob to a big dick (12 min)
$60 - taking a huge cock in the ass then to mouth ! (15 min 1 sec)
$60 - oiled up tit job !
$50 - 15 min striptease (different kinds)

Got hard just by reading those offers? Don't lie, I know you did ;) ! I may look like a innocent lil girl, but I really am a horny wild girl that is ready to obey you if you treat me like your most precious babygirl!
----
---
--
-

METHODS ARE Paypal and Amazon!

SNAP/K1K ME : sensualchloe69 ❤

CONTACT ME VIA INBOX ON HERE, WHATSAPP UK 07538306868 OR ON Snapchat:georgia_j0ness

UK TEEN SELLING NUDES! 120 NUDE VIDEOS AND PICTURES IN TOTAL!! BOY GIRL, GIRL GIRL, LESBIAN, THREESOMES, SEX, BLOWJOB!

DROPBOXES AVAILABLE WHICH CONTAINS 120 NUDE VIDEOS AND PICTURES INCLUDING; 10 SEX TAPES TAPES, 2 THREESOMES, 2 LESBIAN PLAY, 5 DILDO RIDE AND CUM, PUBLIC BEACH NUDE PLAYING, FINGERING, BEING FINGERED AND MORE!!!

PRICES WILL BE DETAILED UPON CONTACT.

Speak soon x

Attachments

• ACBF7B75-FE45-4A54-A3D4-99EB1572D538.jpeg
    ACBF7B75-FE45-4A54-A3D4-99EB1572D538.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 1
Back