19 yo hot russian horny teen slut in uk online selling on kik: jcherryx99

BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

Hello guys, my name is Julia Cherry and i’m selling adult content of me online. snapchat me for my pricеlist

I’m very sorry but I don’t have physical ability to go live with everyone and to answer fast, but I’m really trying to do it asap, if u ready to purchase and do it as fast as U can snapchat me with message: IM BUYER!!! and ill try to answeer faster : <3**
Sometimes I got good mood and can tease you with live vids and pics, and make special offers for live stuff, but not usually sorry, there are too much people, please dont reaply me with dickpicks I don’t like it. I take money for it, so if u wanna do it, pay firstly or u will be blocked!
Thank you :***
ACCEPT PАYPАL, GООGLE PАY, USD АMАZON GIFT CARDS, BTC, BANK TRANSFERS FROM EUROPE, USA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZELAND, UK
GIVE REVIEWS ND PROOFS

KIK: JCHERRYX99

wanna have good time with rich guys :** ready for dirtiest things :** cute rus babygirl in uk needs help with $ to realize my dreams 19yo kik: jcherryx99

wanna have good time with rich guys :** ready for dirtiest things :** cute rus babygirl in uk needs help with $ to realize my dreams 19yo kik: jcherryx99

Back