22 M from Manchester

What is ur idea of a good night ?

• drinks out with friends and taking someone home afterwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • quiet night in with take away / movies / drinks ... no one to sleep with tonight tho ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

Dubzy

22 M from manchester add me at dappyzappy on snap chat . I have got kik also swap pics , chat maybe even meet if we get along well enought . x

Attachments

• IMG_316904961818568.jpeg
    IMG_316904961818568.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Hot 26 yo girl from London here ! I have a boyfriend and found out he recently cheated on me !! :mad: So I want revenge and now looking for a guy who can come to my place to fuck me. I don´t really mind if you are from my city or live somewhere in the UK.
Add me on the snap adult version WWW.Bangder COM

Hot 26 yo girl from London here ! I have a boyfriend and found out he recently cheated on me !! :mad: So I want revenge and now looking for a guy who can come to my place to fuck me. I don´t really mind if you are from my city or live somewhere in the UK.
add me

another SF member here! . Add me

Bangder is the fastest growing sexting app at the moment

it looks like the best sexting app at the moment.

Bangder rocks . I got laid twice this week thanks to the adult snapchat

Send me an invitation , please

yeah I am also improving my sexual life with the adult snap. Add me girls francissteel

I know that site. It´s great !

now that everyone is talking about Bangder it will get oversaturated. It was very easy to hookup with girls on the adult app..

I wanna be your sexual slave

nah I dont think Bangder is getting saturated. there are more girls than dudes on the app

I will send you a friend request. I am pretty active on that app.

whoever still using the old snapchat is living under a rock.

+25 years old here. Send me an invitation

under my experience I can say Bangder is full of horny pussies

Available to cam on Bangder right now. Add me.

Add me . I am looking for a long term sexting partner on SF

I am at SF as well. Find me by the same username as here

Back