I am selling videos in wich I am masturbating for money in paypal only !

BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

I am selling videos in wich I am masturbating for money in paypal only

1. While I masturbate with my hand 20$
2. While I masturbate with a dildo 20$
3. While I masturbate with a dildo-buzzer 20$
4. While I masturbate and squirt in my pants 20$
5. A video in wich I fuck 30$
6. A friend (Girl) eating me 20$
7. Masturbating with Stockings and moaning : 20 $
8. Masturbating ,moaning and having an orgasm 25 $
9: Face sitting a friend (girl) while she eats me : 20$
10 : 50 nudes for 20$
Sexting for 30 minutes 40$

my kik : JuliaLovexoxoLove

Last edited:
Let's have some fun tonight,another day with discounts for you guys ! <3 Just hit me up on kik and you will get a hot wet video with me for the right price ! <3 :*

Hey guys,I am back online and selling right now,check my kik and ask me for discounts,discounts are made only to those that buy more than 1 video ! Kisses !

Hi again guys,I am online right now and selling,once again with great deals of my hot and wet pussy for you to see,you get discounts if you buy more than 1 video ! Kisses ! :*

Discounts for everybody who buys more than 1 video today,so hurry up and get discounts,you might get 3 and pay only for 2 videos ! <3 Love xoxo

Today if you buy 2 videos you get the 3'd one at half a price/if you buy 2 videos and sexting you get all of the rest free,sexting + 2 videos with the greater value,for example : sexting + the video in wich I fuck and masturbating and having an orgasm will mean 95$ and you get all of them worth 235$ !

Online and selling,disscounts today if you buy 2 videos you get the 3d one for free you will get the lowest value video for free,waiting for you guys to buy my hot wet sexy videos ! Kisses !

Hey there guys,I am online again,waiting for you with awsome disccounts ! (Ex: you buy 2 videos you get the 3'd at half price,if you buy 3 videos you get 1 for free ! ) Come on an watch my wet hot pussy in these awsome videos !! <3 Kisses ! :*

Hey there guys ! <3 I have hot videos with my hot wet pussy for you right here for you,message me on kik and ask me about disscounts ! If you buy 2 videos you get the 3d for free ! <3 Kisses !

Online and selling,come and get your disscounts,if you buy 2 videos you get the 3d for free ! I've got hot videos with my wet pussy being fucked,licked and masturbating ! Kisses ! :*

Online and selling sweethearts ! <3 I am selling hot videos with my hot and wet pussy ! <3 You will get disccounts if you buy today !

Hey guys,I am back online and selling,with good deals/disscounts if you buy 2 videos you get the 3'd for free,if you buy more you get other disscounts such as -% or free videos ! Waiting for you,kisses ! :*

Online and selling right now,great disscounts,you buy 2 videos you get the 3'd for free ! And much more from my sweet,hot and wet pussy ! Kisses ! :* <3

Hey there boys,I am online and selling,I have great disscounts to offer today,if you buy 2 videos you get the 3d for free ! Kisses !

I am selling videos in wich I am masturbating for money in paypal only

1. While I masturbate with my hand 20$
2. While I masturbate with a dildo 20$
3. While I masturbate with a dildo-buzzer 20$
4. While I masturbate and squirt in my pants 20$
5. A video in wich I fuck 30$
6. A friend (Girl) eating me 20$
7. Masturbating with Stockings and moaning : 20 $
8. Masturbating ,moaning and having an orgasm 25 $
9: Face sitting a friend (girl) while she eats me : 20$
10 : 50 nudes for 20$
Sexting for 30 minutes 40$

my kik : JuliaLovexoxoLove

Online and selling,come and get your disscounts,if you buy 2 videos you get the 3d for free ! I've got hot videos with my wet pussy being fucked,licked and masturbating ! Kisses ! :*

Back