[ Meddy95x ] Horny girls, sext and hot pics

BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

ONLY SELLING, TIME WASTERS - Block

When you contact me you have to say that you read my post
please write : Hey Blondbar intereasted to pics,video,sexting,skype show or Cam2Cam.

Stuff prices and payments:
View attachment 17702View attachment 17703View attachment 17704View attachment 17705
15 pictures - 10$
50 pictures - 25$
130 pictures - 35$
500 pictures - 50$

1 min video - 10$
5 min video - 20$
10 min video - 30$
15 min video - 40$
20 min video - 50$

Sexting with live pictures - 50$
Sexting just dirty talk - 20$
25 minutes on SKYPE Cam2Cam - 75$
Joi/Slavery games - 50$/week

I accept PayPal only!

My rules:

*If you coming and will say a preview pic, one by one BLOCK..

* Do not ask for previews, I already gave them in the beginning of post + don't hesitate to click on my KIK profile picture.
* Do not send me dick pics, or ask to rate without made any purchase
* No any kind negotiating.
* I'm the boss. Not you.

If you can respect me and my rules then i'm sure we'll
have a lot of fun and not for one day.

Some about me:

I am from Bulgaria. My name is Melinda I am 21 years old, blond with C cups.

MY kik name - blondbar

24 F. I am curvy and hot. I want my screen full of your cum . Initially, we can trade some pictures and once we have built some trust we could meet in real life.

I have moved to the app adult version because I got tired of kids playing around. Now I know what real sexting is. Just add me if you think you are a real man. Or post your username below and I will add you

Please, only 21y or older.

Updated: I got many privates messages asking where to download the adult version app. Just get it from http://Bangder.com ( They ask you to prove you are over 21 years old in order to accept you in the community )

ONLY SELLING, TIME WASTERS - Block

fuck off Melinda20, why charging for sexting ? Most of the girls here like me, exchange nudes because we like it and totally for free. That´s why we use Bangder

I’m not on that. That my regular SC name. Add me there.

Lol , the regular version is for kids, that´s why I deleted it from my mobile phone and now I only use Bangder.com , which is the adult one.

Back