BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

T

thevillian69

Master seeking a female Sub or Slave who is into submission and pleasing her owner

You must enjoy pleasing your superior.

Experienced and inexperienced both are welcome

What matters is your commitment to please me.

Kik daddyloveone

Snap true_villian201

Discord daddyloveone#9315

Hey how are you
I am seeking a female Sub online to chat with and also have a dynamic with her and fulfil her kinks after we click with each other

Must like control and submission and pleasing her Dom

I will own you, train you and mold you into a an amazing Sub/Slave

Thanks
Kik daddyloveone
Snap true_villian201
I am waiting for you

Hey how are you
I am seeking a female Sub online to chat with and also have a dynamic with her and fulfil her kinks after we click with each other

Must like control and submission and pleasing her Dom

I will own you, train you and mold you into a an amazing Sub/Slave

Thanks
Kik daddyloveone
Snap true_villian201
I am waiting for you
Post automatically merged:

Dom M seeking a female Sub Who likes to be controlled and dominated and used Kik daddyloveone Snap true_villian201

Hey I am waiting

Last edited:
I am looking for a female slave. I live in the Netherlands, timezone CET, so it would be nice if you live in the same timezone, but it isn't a must. Of course I don't expect you to be online everyday but at least couple of days per week is essential. I always will respect your hard limits, but it would be nice if you are willing to try a lot and expand your limits.

I'm a little Bangder.com sadistic, love humiliation, pain and lust, but I like to chat, cuddle, kiss etc too.
You like that? Keep reading.

I'm a experienced male Master, 42 years old with about 18 years of experience and looking for an online M/s relationship and maybe after a while in real life as well. Like I told you I'm kind of sadistic, but will always respect your limits and I'm caring as well. I understand if you don't want to be controlled 24/7 but I would like to have some control over certain things.

In vanilla live I like cats, doing things with friends, gaming, watching sports, walking etc. I'm a manager of a large store.

My main kinks are humiliation, pain and lust.

My only limits are kids, animals and other illegal things. I'm open to almost everything.

I'm looking for a submissive girl, very open minded, willing to try a lot and committed. You have to be honest and tell me if you realy can't handle something or don't want to do something. I will put a lot of effort into my slave and I expect the same from you.

If all the above sounds good to you, send me a message. I prefer by kik or snapchat. My kik and snapchat username is yourmasternl

Searching for a female Sub Slave Who likes to be controlled and dominated used and humiliated
Snap/insta true_villian201

Hey I am a guy. I am Searching for a female Sub Slave Who likes to be controlled and dominated used and humiliated
Snap/kik true_villian201
don't send just a Hi, tell me about your self and why do you want to be a sub or slave

Last edited:
Back