TOP 5 - Snapchat Names

BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

If any admin is reading this can you delete my account please I can't figure out how to do it or if it's possible but I would like my account removed please

Really looking for some nudetrades!
Girls add me! 'naiisboy'
I'm so fucking horny, Please add me and make my dick cum!

Please, check your Bangder.com inbox !! you must have a request from me !!

24 F. I am hot. I want my screen full of your cum . Initially, we can trade some pictures and once we have built some trust we could meet in real life.
I have moved to the app adult version because I got tired of kids playing around. Now I know what real sexting is. Just add me if you think you are a real man. Or post your username below and I will add you
Please, only 22y or older.
Updated: I got many privates messages asking where to download the adult version app. Just get it from www.Bangder.com ( They´ll ask you to prove you are over 21 years old in order to accept you in the community )

I have my Bangder account too! add me

what is your Bangder username ?

Last edited by a moderator:
24 F. I am hot. I want my screen full of your cum . Initially, we can trade some pictures and once we have built some trust we could meet in real life.
I have moved to the app adult version because I got tired of kids playing around. Now I know what real sexting is. Just add me if you think you are a real man. Or post your username below and I will add you
Please, only 22y or older.
Updated: I got many privates messages asking where to download the adult version app. Just get it from www.Bangder.com ( They´ll ask you to prove you are over 21 years old in order to accept you in the community )

Back