16m, Tight Aussie Twink (Read Below) Snapchat - Ciancappa

BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

C

Ciancappa

about me: real slim teen still in high school, 62kg and 5’8 in height. have a 6.1 inch recently cut cock. Vers bottom, love being told what to do and pleasing other people and doing what they say and being rewarded.. it turns me on big time. Don’t be too old (25+), pref my age. Otherwise if your interested in joining my naughty private premium any age is welcome. Add me and message me for a preview. Also have heaps of legitimate reviews from other happy lads who have bought and have had no trouble emptying a thick load out dozens of times I’ve been told to just one story

premium: add me on my Snapchat to see so many more photos of me. I also run my own private premium Snapchat where I post A LOT of hot videos, take custom requests, play solo and with other guys my age and younger. Add me for a free preview of some photos, face pics, my ass and cock and get a taste of what it includes, I also offer a money back guarantee if you don’t enjoy it for whatever reason. It’s a ONE OFF (once in a lifetime) $15 payment and you get access to.

-Boss me around and request your own videos and photos from me.

-Access to heaps of videos and photos including fingering, self sick, cumshots, creampies, bareback fucking, dirty talk, kink play, and any fantasies anyone may be interested in.

-Roleplaying with any theme (free 30 mins)

-See other people’s comments and reviews in a group chat just for my premium private so you can interact with other people and share legitimate reviews :)

-Personal trading w/ occasional dirty verbal talk.

Attachments

• 96D9F513-62F7-4ED5-BD27-3D0D3C29F791.jpeg
    96D9F513-62F7-4ED5-BD27-3D0D3C29F791.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 61
you can buy my premium and will have everyday hot sexy vids and pics

I will do whatever you want on pics and vids
Selling my panties
Selling pics and vids i can prove i’m real.
;);););)

Snapchat Meddy95x
Snapchat Meddy95x
Snapchat Meddy95x

my customer is the happiest customer

you can buy my premium and will have everyday hot sexy vids and pics

I will do whatever you want on pics and vids
Selling my panties
Selling pics and vids i can prove i’m real.
;);););)

Snapchat Meddy95x
Snapchat Meddy95x
Snapchat Meddy95x

my customer is the happiest customer

Seduce my besti super hot and cute also like super fit but not muscly 19 and get all pics you want
His mostafawaleed18
Mine pinkpongoi

Seduce my besti super hot and cute also like super fit but not muscly 19 and get all pics you want
His mostafawaleed18
Mine pinkpongoi

His mostafawaleed18
Mine pinkpongoi

Back