looking for a guy to be my slave

BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

emogalx45

looking for a guy that is as freaky as i am, and can do whatever i want him to regardless of the consequences, no bullshit, no games, even if you get your ass kicked, or arrested for doing it, i'm a total fucking freak, and i want full control i mean FULL CONTROL, if you have any limits ether, drop them or don't talk to me, because i will most likely make you pursue them, i'm not a very nice person, and i won't hesitate to let you know how i feel about you, and i will call you out on your bullshit, i'm obsessed with guys seeing them, making weak scrawny guys into big strong men, making you stop shaving for me, or workout for me until you can't do it anymore, usually not until you are drenched in sweat, i love fucking making men stop shaving there whole body face included, making them my little cavemen, and my little body builders, i love masculine guys, but i don't want to deal with them talking back, or trying to be dominant towards me, if you test me i will just block you, be prepared to work out, be prepared to stop shaving all together i want to know i truly have control over you, and control over your actions, so i will test you, a lot of guys try to get away with sending me fake pics and videos, i know better and if i don't i will eventually seek it out, im a real bitch, and i should have already said this but wanted to make sure i got the point across as to why i wanted a slave, and what not, as far as receiving pictures, or videos from me, you won't at all, i'm very very very selfish, whats in it for you? absolutely nothing, i don't care about your needs, they are not of my concern, if that is a problem don't snapchat me, i have guys just flat out demand nudes, and they get instantly blocked i won't even read the message. again i don't want to deal with fake bullshit or games, and if you think i'm fake and demand me to prove myself, i won't even do that if you have any doubt in your mind that i am not the girl i proclaim to be, than simply don't snapchat me.

as far as what i'm into brace yourself, because i'm pretty fucked up.

• seeing guys, wear masculine types of clothes, basketball shorts, black ankle socks, slides, (swag combo)
  • seeing guys be assholes, cocky, arrogant, etc, while taking there pics, flexing, chest puffing, etc, always hot, verbally will not be tolerated.
  • impregnation fetish, i have this fetish or instinct, for seeing assholes, get girls pregnant, its one of those weird things where it makes you so angry that yo get turned on by it, so you can send me sex videos, or if you're a couple you can send me live sex videos, make sure to let me know if shes on the pill, etc, and i would enjoy watching her take the pregnancy test, and stuff like that seeing the guy give the thumbs up, as shes taking the test, like a complete dick, shit like that, makes my pussy wet as fuck, like it's instant.
  • making guys workout for me, bodybuilder or not, even if thy're weak, and making them stop shaving, i love hairy guys so if you're shaved ill make you stop shaving (face included) the more masculine i like to control, and make men do my bidding, my bidding being getting girls pregnant.
  • making you go out of your comfort zone, confronting other guys, and beating them up while i watch, asserting your dominance towards other men, is another big one, i like seeing you be dominant when it isn't towards me, it really gets me going, seeing you beat up another guy, or just being an alpha male, towards them puffing your chest at them flexing at them, talking shit towards them, being a total douche bag and dick, i love seeing it, you can also fuck them, forcefully, i don't even care, as long as that bitch knows your the boss, can also do it with family members, (male only).
  • piss and shit, once in awhile depends how horny i am but i only will make you do this if i'm really into you, and wanna see you degrade yourself. i would make you piss your pants, or shit all over while wearing black ankle socks and basketball shorts, but they would be both separate not at the same time.
  • sweating, i like making guys get really hot and sweaty for me, usually only when working out.

if you're interested, feel free to hit me up, please know i don't send back anything, and that i am super demanding, selfish and crazy, send a pic or video, to get my attention, can be something from my fetish, you can also submit your daily workout videos, and pics, of your progression, you can also give me pics of you from when you stopped shaving and so on, so i can see that you really have stopped for me.

kik: emogalx45

23 F . I love showing my naked body and trading nudes. I only use the adult version of Snapchat , which is S F A P C H A T .To all those asking where I downloaded this snap adult version app, I did it from:

http://www.SFAP-CHAT.com

Back