Looking for a male slave or couple

BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

emogalx45

Looking for a hot ripped guy that will be my bitch over kik or Skype, i'm really selfish and demanding, I am not willing to send anything in return, and if asked I will block you instantly, I want a guy who is a douchebag, and who is hot as fuck, but will submit to what I fucking war when I want it no matter what I tell him to do he will do it, and not argue or bitch or call me a freak, I am a freak I like guys who are cocky, arrogant, torwards other woman not me, and when talking about fucking woman, and getting them pregnant , I like when guys act tough, and cool in there pics makes my pussy wet, flexing and standing apart alpha male type of posture is hot, I won't deal with it verbally if you wanna talk shit do it to someone else I just wanna use you and make you my toy, i want a guy who can do real time thing for nothing in return, I'd love to see videos of you fucking girls, such as setting up a hidden cam and recording you fucking her from afar and letting me know if she got pregnant, because it turns me on when guys get random sluts pregnant and I wanna see it, so if you fuck record it and show me the video, act dominant torwards her, and animalistic you can even pee on her I don't give a shit, I want her pregnant as fuck though, show me the pregnancy test saying positive and shit like that, really turns me on taking shit verbally, torwards her disowning her, in a video would turn n on as well, being old fashioned torwards her, and shit turns me on anything that shows dominance, I myself will not tolerate it towards me, I just like seeing men acting that way torwards other woman, yes I'm a freak, I want videos, and pics of you and you fucking your gf, making a baby, shit like that.

Kik Emogalx45 ( send me a full body nude live pic and flex biceps to start off the Convo, including face, or you can send me videos of you being an asshole to your gf or wife but make sure I can see all of you when you do it)

Attachments

• 2016-02-04_19.52.49.jpg
    2016-02-04_19.52.49.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2016-02-04_19.52.10.jpg
    2016-02-04_19.52.10.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 2016-02-04_19.51.36.jpg
    2016-02-04_19.51.36.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 4
Back