snapchat me emogalx45

BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

emogalx45

Hey, looking for a guy who can be as freaky as I am, and does not expect anything in return, pics, videos, and doesn't expect me to show myself, even for proof, a lot of guys think i'm fake, and that's fine I really don't care, the only thing I want from men is them to serve my needs, I want full control over you, your actions, and your body, i'm very fucked up, I will tell you to do weird fucked up shit in order to get me off, don't ever assume I'm joking because I don't joke, for example I really have this weird fetish for guys who get girls pregnant, seeing it happen, impregnation, insemination, it turns me on mostly the man part in it not the woman's as I am straight, but I need a guy who can complete these freaky fetishes no hesitation lm fact, I expect you to, i'm really a total bitch, demanding, and honestly selfish as hell, 99.9% of the guys who message me waste my time, i'm tired of it, if you don't wanna listen or don't like crazy, don't talk to me because I'll make you shit and piss yourself on cam while watch or fuck girls, on Skype shit like that, or maybe even work out push-ups, sit-ups, etc until you are in pain, now obviously I can't make you do them you know that, and i'm not going to hesitate to block you if you waste my time, now you can sit there and call me a crazy fucking bitch, or you can just leave me the fuck alone, and not waste my time, if you think i'm fake do me a huge favor and block me, honestly your jot doing anyone any good by telling me I'm fake, I don't give a shit about your opinion because you're just an object to me. I will make you wear clothes, outfits, usually something more masculine, "street" "swag" that type of shit, acting arrogant and dominant in your pictures turns me on, nope I don't like to see you act like a pussy, I wanna see you act like a fucking man, but talk to me like your a fucking pussy, is that clear? I like when men treat woman like objects, this is one of the main reason men get confused, and think they assume that, I want to be talked down to, fuck no, and I'll cuss you out like the fucking pig you are, I like you to show dominant positioning while taking your pictures and videos, unless I say otherwise. I'm not interested in BDSM or seeing men use toys, I won't punish you if you disobey, just block you, again listen correctly the first time, always :) I'm a real bitch, and I will treat you as if you are a number, worthless, I need a guy who can really do what I tell him to no arguing, hesitation, or bitching, you would be surprised at how many of them bitch, or just plain don't wanna do something if you have limits, than we most likely won't get along, I push... and I push, and I expect full control for example if I told you to go get a girl from a bar, to fuck, for me on skype, you would do it, I know it's not realistic or bars might be closed for the night, but I expect you to find a way around it or think of other options and let me know what those options might be, or I'll loose interest, please understand and I can't stress this enough, I am very unfair, rude, and demanding, not to mention crazy as hell. This is not role play, I expect and want full control over you, when I tell you to do something you will say yes mistress, no hesitation, if you ignore me, or read it I will automatically block you, i'm not playing the fucking game, you are a toy to me and I expect you to act like one. When recording videos for me I do not like point of view (pov) when doing videos always set the phone down, with it aiming at whatever it is you are doing, I like to see all of you.

My kik is Emogalx45 (to start off with I want a full body nude live pic and flex biceps, don't even bother saying hey, or hi, just send the pic)

Back