22 M from Manchester

What is ur idea of a good night ?

• drinks out with friends and taking someone home afterwards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • quiet night in with take away / movies / drinks ... no one to sleep with tonight tho ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BEST SNAPCHAT GIRL

Hot 26 yo girl from London here ! I have a boyfriend and found out he recently cheated on me !! :mad: So I want revenge and now looking for a guy who can come to my place to fuck me. I don´t really mind if you are from my city or live somewhere in the UK.
Add me on the snap adult version WWW.Bangder COM
add me

Hot 26 yo girl from London here ! I have a boyfriend and found out he recently cheated on me !! :mad: So I want revenge and now looking for a guy who can come to my place to fuck me. I don´t really mind if you are from my city or live somewhere in the UK.
Send me a friend request. I am connected right now and waiting for you at the Bangder community .

add me

I am over 21. I would like to join the SF community

add me

I have already read on the thread that they only accept people over 18 years. I am older than that age. Please add.

add me

27 years old here. Add me , please

Hey guys <3 my name is Alison 18 yrs
I will treat you like my king !!!
I would like to give you the best moments in your life !!!
ADD MY SNAPCHAT ( alisonj1220 ) AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING !!!
PAYPAL READY !!!
PREMIUM SNAPCHAT
-CUSTOM PICS REQUESTED 20$ > 10 PICS.
-SEXTING 30$ FOR 30 MIN SEXTING/ROLEPLAY (I CAN BE YOUR STEP DAUGHTER OR SISTER)
-LIVE SHOW ON SNAPCHAT VIDEO 50$ / hour
-PREMADE VIDEO (SOLO ,BLOJOBS ,SEXTAPE ,LESBIAN ) 20$
-PREMIUM PACKAGE LIFETIME FULLTIME EVERYTHING INCLUDED 80$

add me

I am an active member on Bangder

add me

it looks like the best sexting app at the moment.

add me

hello , add me on Bangder

add me

another SF member here! . Add me

Back